Aquarium Rock

Im not too sure about how it affects pH as I am *experimenting* with my yellow labidos, but I have quarts and different crystal type rocks in there. I havent seen any affects on my water...but give me a couple more hours to be sure lol.
 
Hi all,

can anyone suggest a type of rock i can use in my aquarium that will be available to buy off the internet. I want brighter colours like red and white. If you can pleasew give me the name of it.

Thanks guys


i have loads of slate in my tank atm you could have this if you wanted, where do you live :good:
 
Im not too sure about how it affects pH as I am *experimenting* with my yellow labidos, but I have quarts and different crystal type rocks in there. I havent seen any affects on my water...but give me a couple more hours to be sure lol.

Quartz is aquarium safe. It will not change your pH.

Be careful with rocks that have a rust color to them. Those can leach iron into the water.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top