mike190762
Fish Fanatic
The light on my aquarium isn't working and I don't know why
I've changed the bulbs, checked the batteries (it's a built in electric timer). Nothings worked, it's not the fuse in the plug, as it's all attached to one plug and the filters working.
In the 2 days since it's not been working I've lost my red tailed shark
. Could this be because the lights not working?
I've ordered a new timer, hoping it's that, that's faulty. I can do without any disasters at the moment as I'm off to Egypt in 3 weeks.
I've changed the bulbs, checked the batteries (it's a built in electric timer). Nothings worked, it's not the fuse in the plug, as it's all attached to one plug and the filters working.In the 2 days since it's not been working I've lost my red tailed shark
. Could this be because the lights not working?I've ordered a new timer, hoping it's that, that's faulty. I can do without any disasters at the moment as I'm off to Egypt in 3 weeks.
it's unlikely though that your shark died because of the light not working. Even with no artificial light, the tank would still have had normal daylight and it shouldn't have been a problem.






