Leedsboi86
Fish Addict
Hey everyone.
I just bought a Aquastart 320 on ebay really cheap, I am planning on setting it up in my bedroom.
But I've never had any experience with a Undergravel Filter with a powerhead before.
Anyway I intend to keep the undergravel filter in so I was wondering what to put on the bottom of the tank
I norm just have Sand but I assume that won't work with an Undergravel Filter?
So will I need to use Gravel for this one??
Thanks!
I just bought a Aquastart 320 on ebay really cheap, I am planning on setting it up in my bedroom.
But I've never had any experience with a Undergravel Filter with a powerhead before.
Anyway I intend to keep the undergravel filter in so I was wondering what to put on the bottom of the tank
I norm just have Sand but I assume that won't work with an Undergravel Filter?
So will I need to use Gravel for this one??
Thanks!







