Aquaone Tank Question

TheScottishRift

Reaction score
Ok I have recently purchased my Aquaone AR850 tank and have got it already for filling with water but I do not know how far to fill it, I know this sounds real stupid question to ask but im lost. :*) It tells you nowhere in the instructions and nothing on there site. I dont want to over fill and do damage to the tank, can someone please help me :(

I have an aquaone tank and I fill it right to the top....like to just below the rim of the part where the lid goes on. Kinda so that when the filter is on it doesn't actually disturb the water surface since the water comes out of the filter below the water line.....

Does that make sense?

I have had my aquaone like this for 18 months now and it is perfectly fine :D

Sorry for bieng so stupid. Do I need to put a cushion between the bottom of the tank and the stand. Done it on my last tank but doesn't say for my new one, just want to make sure before I make a mess of it :/

you want to fill your tank over the intake of your filter and below the rim, so watre won't fall out :p

Honestly though, some people leave 2-3 inches below the filter outtake (for hang on back filters) and others like me barely leave a gap above the rim. I make sure i leave enough gap to be able to put my arm in it though, as i have, in the past, made a nice little mess...

Most reactions

Back