Aquamanta Nano Aquariums - Has Anyone Had One?

SouthernCross

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Hi All,

Considering starting a little nano tank on my desk - I am looking at the 40 litre Aquamanta Xanti. Here is a link for its specs - http://aquamanta.com.au/?wpsc-product=glass-aquarium-xanti-40. It is a longer rectangular shape rather than a cube.

Going for the 40 litre as hoping to do a little more with it fish wise, although not sure on stocking yet. Anyone got any good suggestions for stocking this size tank? I was thinking maybe moving a pair of my rams from my large tank into it but I am concerned 40 litres is too small...

Would love to hear from anyone who has had this tank, and also any stocking suggestions...Thanks!

A betta. I bought a clearseal 40L tank and am quite happy to stuff a betta into it. Quite playful things. Only having one fish means I can play with the landscape more and maybe look into shrimp.

Further down the list of sections is one called Nano Planted Tanks - in there, there is a list of fish suitable for small tanks like this.

Not got one but nice looking tank, not sure if I have seen them for sale yet.  Where are you from, you seen this?
I would also say a Betta would be fine in such a tank from what I have seen of it, however, I do not tend to stuff them in, but place them gently ;)
You would need a cover though as Bettas are known to jump, plus I would think a few Amano Shrimp would assist in keeping the tank clean, but again they will escape through any holes so keep them covered.

When you start off on your mission can you set up a journal about it, we all love those, and plenty of pictures too 
yes.gif

I'm in Australia :)

I would have thought I could maybe get something else in it aside from just a betta and shrimp? Pygmy cories maybe? Little tetras or rasboras?

Most reactions

Back