Age and condition: 2 years, excellent condition

Quantity for sale: 1

Reason for Sale: Too many fish tanks!

Delivery or Collection: Collection

Sales price: £50.00

Postage & Packaging: n/a

Photograph: Below

Hi all,

I am selling my Aqua One tank as I have too many fish tanks! I've had it for a few years but it's well looked after and in good condition.

It's the silver version as pictured and comes with a cabinet designed specifically for it. This has a middle shelf to store bits and pieces and also space at the bottom.

The tank has a built in trickle filter which is very effective. All sponges and ceramic noodles live in the hood with a power head and strainer in the tank itself. Maintenance is simple as everything is easily accessible.

It holds approximately 30 litres of water, has a curved glass front which looks great and a light unit built into the hood too.

I am including enough pea gravel for the tank, a thermometer, unopened filter cartridges, new light bulb, background cut to size and a hollow log ornament. I have a few other ornaments lying around if you'd prefer something different.

It's a tidy little set up ideal for a beginner and will hold a decent amount of small fish. They're currently on sale new for £130.00 for just the tank and cabinet. You can see the tank and cabinet on the link below. I only want £50.00

Should you require an air pump and/or heater, let me know as I have some lying around.

Any questions, just ask.

http://www.arkpetsonline.co.uk/aquastyle-380-aquarium-and-cabinet-silver-p-2801.html

Attachments

• large-617009 AQUA ONE AR380 AQUARIUM SILVER 34L.jpg
    large-617009 AQUA ONE AR380 AQUARIUM SILVER 34L.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 197

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back