Aqua-babies

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

I think thats a better alternative, and the fact that it uses small shrimps, algae and bacteria in a neverending cycle(almost) makes me believe this is a better version of a closed system.

http://www.eco-sphere.com/

Tell me what you think,
revenge

revengeishere said:
I think thats a better alternative, and the fact that it uses small shrimps, algae and bacteria in a neverending cycle(almost) makes me believe this is a better version of a closed system.

http://www.eco-sphere.com/

Tell me what you think,
revenge
The eco-sphere is definately worse. :blink:

The buying of thousands was just a figure of speech to show how much I feel for the little guys inside. I know that if you stop buying, and get everyoen too, they'll go out of buisness.
Ron

Cant see anything wrong with the ecco sphere, it dosent house any fish and im sure those shrimps have a far better life than the thousands i feed my fish every year.

The first african dwarf frog i ever bought was a aqua baby, my dear larnell.. i was silly back then and actually soon after buying him changed out tanks so he had more room, it just didn't seem right to leave him in there all by his lonely with only a snail, so he got a 10 gallon all to him self... and suprisingly he is now almost 4 years old.. and still kicking with all his other lil froggie friends.... i guess i just got lucky...

lmfao. ok holdon, are we talking about the aqua babies or the sea monkies? yeah i agree with anna about the aqua babies thing i guess :/ im not all that crazy about that stuff though i guess you could call me ignorant... i dont care lol. sea monkies? if anybody cares about these things enough to form an organization or something.. they have some issues, probably has to do with their childhood or something :blink:

edit: ive been wanting to get a frog but couldnt find one around where i live.. is the issue the tank or the shipping methods.. i might buy one to stick in my 10 gallon unless theres somethin wrong with that.

RevengeIsHere & CFC,

Have you seen the prices on the Eco-Spheres - 9.00" Dia $489 plus $38 shipping!!!!!

Eddie

Now thats criminal !!!! I can set up 10 10gallon tanks for that !!!

i remember back in 6th grade one of my teachers made her own geosphere thingy by putting a piece of bounty paper in a big sealed glass jar. i donno if she soaked it in anything, but i do remember it being full of algae and st0ff swimming around :/

I know....i think the ecosphere is more high quality, and you are sure its a closed system, just give enough light. I think there is nothing wrong with ecospheres, but the aquababies, thats different, esp with the crabs.

And, I really like the ecosphere, its gorgeous. Too expensive IMO, though.

Most reactions

Back