Reaction score
yo, i just looks up that aqadvisor fish chart thing, this is what i enterd

Tank size: 60x16x20 (80g approx)

Fish:
3x Bala Shark
1x Black Knife Fish
2x Pictus Catfish
1x Bristlenose Pleco
(id also add 1x Reedfish but not on chart, lets say i put it on there)

and said 94% stocked, i woulda thought that would be too much for a 80g (approx) tank, and would all these fish actually be compatible with each other, i had a think about theres nothing i can think of of any of the fish that would seem otherwise, but u guys know more than me :p,

so my question is, if i was really stocking these fish in that size tank, would it work or not?

cheers.

btw, excellent job on that too man its good, is a bit limited on fish seletion (no Reedfish :( !!! ) but good job ;)

yo, i just looks up that aqadvisor fish chart thing, this is what i enterd

Tank size: 60x16x20 (80g approx)

Fish:
3x Bala Shark
1x Black Knife Fish
2x Pictus Catfish
1x Bristlenose Pleco
(id also add 1x Reedfish but not on chart, lets say i put it on there)

and said 94% stocked, i woulda thought that would be too much for a 80g (approx) tank, and would all these fish actually be compatible with each other, i had a think about theres nothing i can think of of any of the fish that would seem otherwise, but u guys know more than me :p,

so my question is, if i was really stocking these fish in that size tank, would it work or not?

cheers.

btw, excellent job on that too man its good, is a bit limited on fish seletion (no Reedfish :( !!! ) but good job ;)

Hi there,

Sorry I missed this message. Not sure if you received any responses for the mix you suggested, but at least I will look for "Reedfish" on the list.

Most reactions

Back