FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

eaglesaquarium

Life, Liberty & Pursuit of the perfect fish tank
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
And without further delay....
band.gif

The winner of the April Tank of the Month is................................................. (ok, so a little more delay)........................

59.gif

yahoo.gif

winner.gif
     RCA   
photo.gif

good.gif
kewlpics.gif
 ​
 ​
P1080282-Copy-TOTM-April2013_zpsdc52db18.jpg
 ​

As always, thanks to all entrants for their help in making this competition possible, and thanks to all who voted - we couldn't do this without you too!

Yay! Well deserved winner. Got my vote.
For may you can enter one of those stunning bettas in FOTM! :D

Congrats! You got my vote! Beautiful tank :)

Beautiful. And you've inspired me to start a sorority tank next time I have a spare... :D

Well done, RCA.

I really loved the wood arrangement and shapes in this tank.

Thanks to everyone that voted for my tank, I have been pleased with how it has progressed and it is a pleasure to share it with you all.​
 ​
The girls that live in it are pictured here for anyone who wants to see them more closely.​
They are delightful and very entertaining with each one having their own unique personalities.​
 ​
Alas, as with this hobby, it has not been without its challenges but it is now stable and a joy to own.  ​
Of course like everyone we always have more plans for our tanks don't we?​
This tank has changed since the photo for the competition with some more plants and also the filter in the top left now has a grid with moss in it, which I am hoping will cover the grey filter.  In addition, the bubbles on the left are now in the back left and the plant that is swaying over from the left is now fastened with a sucker to the left wall. The top of this plant has been cut off and planted at the rear in front of the heater, which has also been lowered, with more bog wood hiding it.​
 ​
FYI: It also runs with an external APS filter, with UV light, which is turned on now and again as required (the light that is).​
 ​
Thanks again to all who voted for it.​
 ​
Do I get a badge now Eagles?​
59.gif
   ​
 ​

Congrats RCA you got my vote also, a beautiful set up :D

RCA said:
59.gif
   ​

That's something that only Chad (tcamos) can do, as far as I'm aware.   All I do is facilitate and announce. ;) 

eaglesaquarium said:

59.gif
   ​

That's something that only Chad (tcamos) can do, as far as I'm aware.   All I do is facilitate and announce.
wink.png
Hmmm, limited powers Eagles ;)  I will hopefully find Chad or he will find me ;)

DyArianna said:
Congratulations! Very nice tank!
smile.png
thanks.gif

Chad has a motto:

"With great power comes great responsibility."  I'm not that responsible.  :p

I'm sorry I'm so behind on the graphic and badge updates...it's a bit of a pain so I always put it off...I haven't forgot though...it is on my list!

Most reactions

Back