Apple Snails Pink, Ivory, Chestnut

and me how much for 2 of each thank you posted

Price now dropped 50p a snail.

I have loads of pink and ivory snails, and a couple of brown stripped (chestnut) Needing new homes. 50p with postage at £1.24 (package) Happy to throw more in for those buying lots.

Livestock: APPLE SNAILS
Quantity for sale: around 40
Reason for Sale: Closing down tank
Delivery or Collection: Both
Sales price: £1 each
Postage & Packaging: yes
Photograph: below

P1000574.jpg
Interested in these snails -please reserve some in all different colours, can collec tsoon as I live in London. Also, as you are closing down tank do you have any fish available? May get some small catfish

ive booked a last min holiday so am away 7th - 24th. But these will still be around when i get back. I cant post any more at this time.

£7 for 6 delivered.

ive booked a last min holiday so am away 7th - 24th. But these will still be around when i get back. I cant post any more at this time.

£7 for 6 delivered.

Could you let me know how to arrange payment etc?

im back from holiday, i have a few left from the tank i sold.

id just like to recomend theese snails, i have had my 4 for about a month now and they have almost doubled in size and look fantastic, i might order some more soon for a friend, thanks again x x

Do you still have some light and dark pink snails?

I'd like about 5 - how much would that be including postage?

Thank you Joyous214. I received my snails this morning and they are beautiful. Very helpful, and thanks for the perservence on sending them during the postal strikes :rolleyes:

Hi Joy, me again..... can you tell me how much you want for another 10 snails please, 3 of each with an extra pink. posted.
many thanks, Matt :good:

Would it be possible to sex some for me? As I would like to try breeding these

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back