Apple Snails Pink, Ivory, Chestnut

joyous214

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Price now dropped 50p a snail.

I have loads of pink and ivory snails, and a couple of brown stripped (chestnut) Needing new homes. 50p with postage at £1.24 (package) Happy to throw more in for those buying lots.

Livestock: APPLE SNAILS
Quantity for sale: around 40
Reason for Sale: Closing down tank
Delivery or Collection: Both
Sales price: £1 each
Postage & Packaging: yes
Photograph: below

P1000574.jpg

i bought some of joys apples and they are great colours and all arrived alive with no damage. so anyone thinking of getting any.... go for it :good:

Cheers. They are very well looked after. I have a couple of larger ones. in ivoy and pink. Found one blue one.

Loads left.

Please give me an offer how many you want.

only 3 or 4 golden ones left. Lots and lots of pink - currently 2 different ones a light pink and a darker stripped pink. Ivory lots. And a few chestnut.

Tank closing down so they need to find new homes.

Hi, how many pink ones do you have left, i'd like a price on 10 plus postage? I can't pm as im new on here x

Just like to add a quick message to say how easy Joyous is to deal with.

Bought some BNs off her today and all arrived alive and superbly packed.

Cannot fault her at all and would advise anyone to buy from her.

Free bump!

I think I PM'd for 10 earlier but I really cant remember.... If I didnt then please let me know :)

Hi would love some snails please.

any colours would do for me but the larger ones would be good if possible

would like 8-10 please, price with postage to herts please

thanks a lot hun xx

Crissyloo - £7 posted, have loads of pinks left.

Thank you laffers, hope those BN get on well. I just love them.

amyw have responded to you PM.

nudzy i have a couple of larger ones mix of ivoy and pink again happy tp do £7 posted for as many as i can fit in a box.

either PM for payment details or email me on [email protected] but put in the title what you want. ive been getting a lot of junk mail recently.

Thanks

hi there could i buy 3 please as big as you have got and a mix of colours let me know how much with postage to london please hun thank you x

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back