Anything Fish-related

Declan

Fishaholic
Joined
Oct 27, 2008
Messages
482
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Milton Keynes
Well..

I was on a gaming website and saw a thread titled 'What Would You Have'. And its all about what the users dream Christmas presents would be, money no object, where they would use it..etc..

Same to you lot, consider this your virtual blank canvas..

D.
 
Well... I'm not getting anything fish wise. However I've converted my girlfriend to our wonderful disease (lol I call it Fishism). She's getting a 55gallon tank for christmas and my lord she's excited :D
 
money no object??

change our dining romo into a mahoosive marine fish aquarium and be able to swim init haha!!!


realisticly.... a small marine tank or bigger freshwater tank lol
 
one of those great big corner aquariums, 300gals i think they are ----- that would be the best present EVER, and of course it would have to be full of discus!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, now dribbling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
ohh a huge 6 foot by 2 foot by 2 foot tank with ghost knife fish in, and then another tank, well about 3 aqua one regencies, one a comunity tank, one for some livebears and then the 3rd for some discus
 
Lets, see, uhhh, mansion, crapload of cars and bikes, and a check thatll last me the rest of my life :rolleyes:

Edit: Oh yeah, fish related, I would get a 300g with a golden crossback.
 
a 16foot *2*2foot reef tank with assorted tangs etc, and then a 5000gallon pool outside heated with a massive shoal of 1 million neons, which i can dive in, dreams eh?
 
REEEAAALLLYYY BIIIGGG AQUARIUM! im talkin like 10,000 gallons! w/ a DOLPHIN IN IT! lol, bein realistic, id say a 50 gallon tank for my mosquito fish.

Happy Holidays! :- -heart :wub: , ally86ozzy
 
A 7 x 2 x 2 would be nice, so I can drown my mother in law in it. Add some piranhas and after a few days, evidence should be gone.
 
A 7 x 2 x 2 would be nice, so I can drown my mother in law in it. Add some piranhas and after a few days, evidence should be gone.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I feel your pain! I used to have one of those! She has dementia so she's harmless now...

Oh, I'd settle for a LARGE tank...maybe 200gal. so I could have a large school of Clown Loaches...
 
A 7 x 2 x 2 would be nice, so I can drown my mother in law in it. Add some piranhas and after a few days, evidence should be gone.


You are my hero.



Personally I would build a huge mansion with waterfalls that drop into my 50,000 gallon freshwater aquarium complete with an asortment of african cichlids. And a garage full of fast expesnive cars, and I want my wife to get a new vacuum cleaner.
 
A 7 x 2 x 2 would be nice, so I can drown my mother in law in it. Add some piranhas and after a few days, evidence should be gone.


You are my hero.



Personally I would build a huge mansion with waterfalls that drop into my 50,000 gallon freshwater aquarium complete with an asortment of african cichlids. And a garage full of fast expesnive cars, and I want my wife to get a new vacuum cleaner.




you have a mansion with waterfalls.. and a tiny 50K gallon tank? which btw has already been done by the people over at moster fish keeping.




I think you meant to say you would have a mansion thats actually submerged in a biosphere inside your 17.8 million gallon superquarium.

But its okay, we all make mistakes from time to time.


EDIT: this is possible. and if money is no object. even more so. for those of you "keeping with reality"
 

Most reactions

Back
Top