Anyone Used Aqua Gemz?

Athena

Fish Herder
Joined
Jun 5, 2008
Messages
1,620
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Kent, UK
I've bought a small packet of Aqua Gemz, natural decorative stones, for one of my tanks - they are an amethyst colour stone. Just wondering if anyone has used these in their tank and, if so, did they alter the tank stats at all? Will they affect the Ph reading?

Just fancied something a bit different for my latest tank.

Thanks - Athena
 
I never used these, but They're probably safe. CHeck for an address on the packaging. If you try it and it messes with your pH, go to the address, find out who invented it, and

Chair21.gif


Kidding, of course ;) I think you should be OK.
 
Thanks for your replies - sorry I'm late getting back but it's been manic at work (wasn't online at home over weekend either).

Anyway, I've put the pebbles in and they look really nice, especially when the tank light is on. I'll check the stats in a week and see how things are going.

Cheers - Athena
 

Most reactions

Back
Top