Anyone Able To Give Mature Media

craig855s

Fishaholic
Joined
Mar 11, 2009
Messages
503
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I am in dire need of mature media to get my fishless cycle sorted. Is anyone in the oxfordshire region willing to donate a cubic inch or so? Willing to travel to collect..will bring replacement media for u to fill the gap in ur filter. Would also appreciate anyone who may not be from oxfordshire but is willing to post?
 
None listed in oxfordshire there. But maybe someone on the offchance will cater to me just once?
 
If you're willing to travel... you can try Maidenhead Aquatics @ Bourne End in Buckinghamshire, just not on a weekend, sure i could sort something out from one of my display tanks? Ask for Gemma...
 
I am in dire need of mature media to get my fishless cycle sorted. Is anyone in the oxfordshire region willing to donate a cubic inch or so? Willing to travel to collect..will bring replacement media for u to fill the gap in ur filter. Would also appreciate anyone who may not be from oxfordshire but is willing to post?


Where abouts in Oxfordshire are you?
 
Im in carterton mate. OX18 3QH. Willing to travel, will be out and about tomorrow so could get to u then? or anytime over the next 10 days really
 

Hi mate! I'm in Chipping Norton so only just down the road from you... unfortunately, I have literally only just finished my fishless cycle so i'm not really sure my media is quite mature enough to be giving some away. If I had been established a little longer I would certainly have helped you out.

However, I was able to obtain a nice squeeze of filter media from Aquahouse which is located on Corn Street in Witney so only 5 miles down the road from you. It would certainly be worth popping in to see them as it made my cycle quick and painless.
 
I was in there just the other day actually getting a couple of plants so ill pay him another visit some time this week and try and get some media. How much did you get and how quick did it get you cycled?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top