Anybody Who Has Upgraded Their Tank

you lost your arro? sorry to hear that mate. do you know what caused it?
 
he had a power cut
 
thats right i did thankyou for that, power cut through night i didn't know and i had a layin till 11am (lazy get me) got up and found him floating he was 2ft too

08052009289.jpg


08052009294.jpg


08052009290.jpg


08052009291.jpg


08052009292.jpg


i dont know if these are any good pics ive just took them

i will be soon upgrading again to a 8 x 3 x 3 custom built with sump but ive had my orders to upgrade the house first lol
 
September last year when I was ambling along and hadn't really taken fish too seriously...

2 x Platy 3 x Neons somewhere in a 30lt tank

IMG_2703.jpg


And now...

Img_5351.jpg


....I want a bigger tank already :hyper:

Stock is a work in progress atm and Once I get proper CO2 will be re-scaping..
 
Granted it hasn't been too long since I started making changes to my 55 Gallon, but here is the before (actually not the exact look after I bought it used, I had already added a few plants)

img8684i.jpg


And now:

img9026r.jpg
 
nice i like the 2nd one. i think the cat prefers the 1st one tho :lol:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top