Any ‘Watch’ People Here?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

:oops:

Im just not going to respond to that... I don’t want my thread to be shut down.
Then why did you ask, I answered with my honest impressions ganered from your posts, as politely as I could too.
I could of said "Because you're immature and need to get out more." and that would of deserved your snotty reply.

SMART WATCH...only $12.99. Heart rate monitoring. calling via bluetooth if phone is nearby. Plays music. Looks almost like an apple watch. Oh..and it tells time too :lol:
SMART WATCH
disclaimer: buy at your own risk...no association to seller

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
SMART WATCH...only $12.99. Heart rate monitoring. calling via bluetooth if phone is nearby. Plays music. Looks almost like an apple watch. Oh..and it tells time too :lol:
SMART WATCH
disclaimer: buy at your own risk...no association to seller
IT TELLS THE TIME!? :eek:

Yes it has several different watch faces!
If $12.99 is too high for you, here's the same watch for $6.99. And shipping to your door from China is FREE.
SMART WATCH

Last edited:
Yes it has several different watch faces!
If $12.99 is too high for you, here's the same watch for $6.99. And shipping to your door from China is FREE.
SMART WATCH
No WAY! Free shipping? That’s revolutionary! :eek:

Ok guys. I'm back!
Ive decided after quite some time that I need a new watch. I'm selling my original Tommy Hilfiger one and I need another similar one for wearing out to church ect, special occasions ect ect.
Any suggestions??
I quite like Hugo boss but not sure of the quality though.
My budget is about £150 so not extrordinarily expensive.
Preferably a metal strap.
But.....please not a G-Shock

Ok guys. I'm back!
Ive decided after quite some time that I need a new watch. I'm selling my original Tommy Hilfiger one and I need another similar one for wearing out to church ect, special occasions ect ect.
Any suggestions??
I quite like Hugo boss but not sure of the quality though.
My budget is about £150 so not extrordinarily expensive.
Preferably a metal strap.
But.....please not a G-Shock
Maybe look into some of these? https://www.benswatchclub.com/blog/automatic-watches-under-150

I really like the Fossil ME3099 and any of the Seiko ones. Although most don’t have a metal band, you may be able to find replacements. :)

Im starting this thead back up. My dad recently gave me his dads seiko watch, the build quality is amazing.
20210327030122_IMG_1696.jpg

Last edited:
That’s sharp looking.

I was looking into getting a Seiko S5, but they are a tad bit expensive for me right now. :whistle:
Not sure where they are made now but this one was made in Japan in 1993 it needs a new battery but i has no screws like a regular watch and requires a special tool to open it.

Most reactions

trending

Back