Any Tank Any Size But Ure Restricted To 10 Fish

matchstickman47

Fish Herder
Joined
Jan 28, 2009
Messages
1,574
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
london UK
well what size tank would you have and what ten fish would you have in it.... this is just for fun... some one else will maintain the tank 4 you :P

to start off i would have a 800 litre rectangular tank with 10 syno multies :)

oh yeh.. u can use different fish... but i luv speicies tanks
 
I would have a 55 gallon tank, with mostly livebearers (I love em!)
 
I'd have an 8-ft (roughly 300gal) tank with 1 male and 9 female Pseudotropheus crabro. :drool:

 
Dont know how big. but would have some Whale Sharks!
 
I'd have a 300 gallon plus tank and all the types of Parachromis....that would be sick!!!
 
actualy i just tohught of a diffrent one i dont know how big the tank would have to be but i would have 10 red tailed catfish.
 
id have a tank that was huge with 10 whale sharks or 10 killer wales
 
no because then you couldnt charge people on fishforums to see it duh

lol
 

Most reactions

Back
Top