Any Little Big Planet Fans Out There?

Oh my! I love it! Bar from my fish, knitting is my passion!! xx

:lol: Thanks - either that or too much time on my hands :lol:

I've had a good response to Emo SB and have got friends getting married in July who are in to 'alternative' trends. I'm going to knit them a 'gimp' SB complete with wet look PVC gimp mask, zips all over the outfit and a whip :lol:

oh god thats d:D :rofl: funny

Oh my! I love it! Bar from my fish, knitting is my passion!! xx

I found a goldfish pattern but it's a bit complicated as I've never worked on those needles that are joined together before :lol:

More buddies are on the way, including a hairy 'yeti' version complete with teeth :lol:

I've ordered my PVC wet look material so I can work on the Gimp Boy soon :lol:

I must be crazy! :rolleyes: :blink:

Hello, those are impressive. I promoted the game at my old company! Are you part of Shoreditch Sisters knitting club?

I can honestly say I have never heard of the Shoreditch Sisters knitting club! :lol: I'm a one woman show I'm afraid :D

Hi, Jenny, my name is Hernan, I live in USA. I want to modified my biorb 60L (you were my inspiration!!!, your tank looks great!!!), and I found your awesome pics on the web. I believe the internal filter that you used is an EHEIM aquaball Internal Filter 2208 (127 gph). I have just one question, do you have any problem hooking up the suction cups to the internal walls of the Biorb mega? I cannot find any filter that can attach to the wall using the provided suction cups due to the shape of the tank (sphere). Do all the suction cups hold to the walls?
Thanking you in advance,

Hernan
[email protected]

Little big planet is amazing, i should play it more often and i would if my PS3 decided to work properly more often :X
My characters a little zombie mexican ninja :lol:

Most reactions

Back