Any Body Watching Red Water

WILDER

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Joined
Nov 5, 2004
Messages
21,639
Reaction score
12
Points
38
Location
GB
Its on channel 5 now, i'm taping it.
It's about a freshwater shark living in louisiana river.
One star rating so it must be crap.
 
Whats it like.
Is it totally naff.
 
Lol.
Not as good as jaws then.

Some triva.
The license plate on the sunken car is Louisiana 007 o 981 - the same one that Hooper pulled out of the shark in Jaws (1975) more
Goofs:Continuity: When John is stabbed he is quite obviously stabbed in the chest yet in the next scene his wound is on his arm. more
 
I've switched over again now :lol:

The shark looked more realistic than jaws for the brief moment I saw it. The acting was cheesily bad, but in a so bad it might be good way.
 
Seen the licence plate yet it meant to be from jaws.
 
Its just finishing now... I dont want to spoil it for you but its possibly the strangest way i've seen a shark die in a movie.
 
Its on channel 5 now, i'm taping it.
It's about a freshwater shark living in louisiana river.
One star rating so it must be crap.

turned it over after 5 mins of seeing the budget graphics for a 2003 film :lol:
 
Was it a bull shark? Or did they just make a fictional dangerous species of true freshwater shark?
 
Yeh, i remember a random actor at the start saying "theres only one type of shark which can live in freshwater, the bull shark"...I bet he turned out to be a hero?! :lol:
 
Yeh, i remember a random actor at the start saying "theres only one type of shark which can live in freshwater, the bull shark"...I bet he turned out to be a hero?! :lol:
Was probably eaten, doesnt know his sharks, evidenltly hasnt heard of Glyphis spp.! Not that they would make a good movie though lol.

Glad they at least made it a bull shark, I would be cringing so much at the concept of this movie if they had just used a great-white :rolleyes: .
 

Most reactions

Back
Top