Another Loony Fish Tank.

Yes, Ive seen them too, they come in different shapes. Oh and don't you just love just add fish and water DOH :crazy:
 
Yes, Ive seen them too, they come in different shapes. Oh and don't you just love just add fish and water DOH :crazy:


..add fish and water. so put the fish in first then water it... like planting a seed! :crazy:

I have sent a message to the seller to ask whether there is any kind of filtration or airation supplied (cant see what may be inside the rabbits body). I have suggested that its not suitable unless they are present.
 
Yes, Ive seen them too, they come in different shapes. Oh and don't you just love just add fish and water DOH :crazy:


..add fish and water. so put the fish in first then water it... like planting a seed! :crazy:

I have sent a message to the seller to ask whether there is any kind of filtration or airation supplied (cant see what may be inside the rabbits body). I have suggested that its not suitable unless they are present.

:blush: New concept, grow your own fish, abit like growing sea monkeys???? :huh:
 
I emailed to ask about these too-never got a reply. "This item is designed for 1x small fish"-what small fish are there that are happy living alone? And no mention of dimensions or volume :crazy:
 
thats discusting! how cruel are people getting, they honestly are legaly selling these,

its like animal cruelty, just for fish!

grrr im so angry when things like this come out :angry:
 
I have contacted ebay about this, around a week ago.
They still haven't replied!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top