Another Food Question

finalfantay85

Fishaholic
Joined
Oct 18, 2009
Messages
484
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Rhondda, S Wales
Ok this is yet another feeding topic but I just wanted some advice on livening up my fishes diets.
Ok so I've got 5 assorted male guppy, 5 flame tetra, 8 copper harlequin rasbora and some escaped molly fry in the tank.
I feed them on flake food and have just given them some frozen daphnia (which went down a storm lol).
So basically i just want some ideas as to what else I can give them that they'd enjoy.
Ta guys
 
Frozen Tubifex
Frozen Brine Shrimp
Baby Brine Shrimp
Cichlid Fry Pellets
Small-Grade Community food
Hikari Micro-Pellets
Hikari Fancy Guppy Formula

Possibly:
Frozen Bloodworms
Frozen Mysis Shrimp
 
Cheers. What about fruit/veg that sort of thing? I've seen people recommending cucumber and peas as well as brussel sprout leaves :sick: lol
 

Most reactions

Back
Top