Angels, Corys, Kribs & Platy Free To Collector

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

star4

Fish Connoisseur
Reaction score
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

I have a group of 6 angels that I am looking for someone to take off my hands as I cannot cope with them any longer. There is some sort of problem with these angels that I do not know what it is. Each time it has dissapeared and I have put them up for sale its come back again. Basically from time to time it gets what looks like ich but after an hour or so it all dissapears by the fish's slime coat rolling away and trailing off the tail or fins before breaking off?? There is no damage to the fins? None of the other fish in the tank get affected by it and I have spent approx £70 now on different medications, they have been treated for parasites (internal and external), fungal/bacterial infections and treated for ich. My water has been tested and tested and its not the water conditions. The only other thing that has been suggested to me is because my tank is highly airiated it could be tiny air bubbles attatching to the slime coat causing it to peel away??? but not sure on that one!. Generally they look healthy and eat well and are very beautifully marked being silver x marble. It would be a shame to euthanise them as they appear healthy, but whatever this is, its beyond my capabilities. If you want to take them and put them with other fish that would be your choice I have fully disclosed there is something not right with them, as I say it has not affected the other fish in my tank, but I would really recommend them being in a quaranteen tank first.

If you want details of the medications used etc or any other questions please pm me. If you want to come and look at them before you take them thats fine with me.

B36 castle brom area, smallest is about 2" largest is about 5-6" (top to bottom fin)

Livestock: Silver x marble angels
Quantity for sale: 6
Reason for Sale: see first post
Delivery or Collection: collection only
Sales price: free
Postage & Packaging:
Photograph:

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

(sorry mods forgot to use the form :rolleyes: )

Have contacted a couple of fish rescue site, that unfortunately cannot take them :hyper: Please can someone take them I dont really want to euthanise them.

i would love to give them a home but sadly you are ages away, i hope you find them a lovely home without having to euthanise them :(

Thanks, I hope I do too. Silly thing is it could all be just down to stress, my 2 boys are allways up the tank and it could be just something that causes the angels stress and I have spent a fortune on meds for nothing! :unsure:

Home found subject to collection :D

If that falls through i may be interested (well my parents).
Andy

Sure, if they are not collected Friday I will let you know.

Livestock: Cory's
Quantity for sale: 2
Reason for Sale: reducing stock
Postage & Packaging:
Photograph:

2 corys, silver/grey in colour with black spots, one has a black spot in its dorsal fin, no idea what type they are. These are in the same tank as the angels, therefor would recommend them being quaranteened first although have shown no signs of whatever the problem is with the angels.

Livestock: Female Kribs
Quantity for sale: 2
Reason for Sale: reducing stock
Postage & Packaging:
Photograph:

Bred by myself again in the same tank as the angels, again no signs of the problems that have affected the angels, but would recommend quaranteen first. These are 2 small juvi female (by the look) kribs approx 3 months old and approx 1"

Livestock: Male sunset platy
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: He is on his own and needs some friends
Postage & Packaging:
Photograph:

This little chap is fine, he is in a different tank from the others, but is in with the Ellioti young and they eat faster than he does, needs a platy loving home to feed him up a bit!

Please note the corys and the kribs have all been treated for parasites internal and external and ich treatment as they are in the same tank as the angels in post 1. Although I believe these fish are fine I would strongly recommend quaranteening before adding to a main tank, just in case.

Sorry not posting these I am afraid

thats completely fine, no harm in asking. good luck finding them a good and loving home :D

Most reactions

Back