Angel Fish?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

richard_mincher

Reaction score
hi there, i was just wondering if anyone an reccomend a fish that will get on well with an Angel fish? I havn't bought one yet, but i am going to and have a seperate tank for him/her... then i will begin to move some fish in with him...Will a Red Crab be ok with him, it says they MAY eat SMALL Tropical fish, so neons are off the list, as angal fish eat them too!!! But would the crab and angel fish be ok together? I'm guessing some Gouramis will be ok, mabye have to build them up a bit if they start off small, i would put them in my present tank with no "threat" fish... then move them to the tank with the angel fish... so any ideas, i would probably put a reasonably sized Common Plec... so any ideas, please reply, they will be much appreciated... thanks :D
richardmincher

Angels will eat any small streamlined fish that will fit into their mouths. Also, how big is your tank? Do you intend on breeding the angels? Generally a common plec would be ann odd choice seeing as they prefer a tank with a large "footprint" and angels prefer a tank with more height. However other bottom dwellers would be nice to balance things out. Maybe some corys?

Most reactions

Back