andywg
Bored into leaving
- Joined
- Aug 16, 2004
- Messages
- 6,350
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 36
- Location
- Somewhere else, as I am banned...
Some of you may remember the fun and frolics (and injuries received) on my rugby tour last year.
Well, that time of year came around again. This time I wasn't a virgin, but was a stag, which meant even more injuries. I didn't take a camera with me, so can't show you the amazing are of the Pyrenees where we went white water rafting - including swimming through one set of rapids
I also can't show you the second pitch we played on, which replaced grass with fine gravel
Every tackle ended up with ripped up appendages.
I can, however, show you the injuries received from various activities from tackling, running and crawling naked up the bus on the way to the airport. Beware of the ankles, I picked up a bacterial infection in my feet while white water rafting - the left one looks huge, but the right one is swollen as well:
All those of a low tolerance for flesh, stop now.
Thinking about it, anyone who doesn't like bruised skin should really stop about here too...
Well, I did warn you...
I won the assault course for the second year running. This year there was more drinking in the race, and while demonstrating to the new people how it is done (as I was defending champ
) some decided that I needed some extra persuasion with metal poles (the bottom part that you put in the floor and then have an umbrella/parasol put in). The end result is quite a colour!
And just think, the day after I got those injuries I spent around 12 hours on buses and 2 hours on a plane...
Hope you enjoyed looking, if and when I get some pics of the tour matches and events I will add them.
Well, that time of year came around again. This time I wasn't a virgin, but was a stag, which meant even more injuries. I didn't take a camera with me, so can't show you the amazing are of the Pyrenees where we went white water rafting - including swimming through one set of rapids
I also can't show you the second pitch we played on, which replaced grass with fine gravel
Every tackle ended up with ripped up appendages. I can, however, show you the injuries received from various activities from tackling, running and crawling naked up the bus on the way to the airport. Beware of the ankles, I picked up a bacterial infection in my feet while white water rafting - the left one looks huge, but the right one is swollen as well:
All those of a low tolerance for flesh, stop now.
Thinking about it, anyone who doesn't like bruised skin should really stop about here too...
Well, I did warn you...

I won the assault course for the second year running. This year there was more drinking in the race, and while demonstrating to the new people how it is done (as I was defending champ
) some decided that I needed some extra persuasion with metal poles (the bottom part that you put in the floor and then have an umbrella/parasol put in). The end result is quite a colour!
And just think, the day after I got those injuries I spent around 12 hours on buses and 2 hours on a plane...
Hope you enjoyed looking, if and when I get some pics of the tour matches and events I will add them.

.
OUCH !!!! are you sure the arse one is rugby related
? 






