And The Weather, Today!

Swizz

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Working in 77 °F conditions! The sun cracking the flags! A cold one with my name on it! Geez. To bad I missed it all :/ Oh well..there is always, another day :X Has anybody else been enjoying the hot weather, while it's been lasting :D

It's been beautiful here, it was about 26[sup]o[/sup]C here in sunny Derbyshire, spent most of the day playing football, glorious!

To good of an opportunity to waste today..I think, I will be heading to New Brighton beach.. and from there, meet a few of the boys for a round of football! What are you guys doing over the weekend ?

It’s not so hot here and it’s also cloudy, it’s the perfect weather.

Why can't it be like this, everyday!!! :yahoo: How is everybody else enjoying the hot weather?!?!?!
What are you guys doing today ?

Ok, I'm jealous.

Dull weather here in Northern Ireland.

I want a BBQ!

Sat at home 'elevating' my right hand because ive been bitten/stung by something on a night out (hopefully not one of the locals god help me!) and now my right index finger is swollen to hulk proportions.

So im taking it as a sign that ive been working much too hard at doing nothing and will be having pasta and a gin and tonic in a minute yay :)

It's a good job noone knows how old i am or i would get slated for drinking gin :p

Biology field trip and 33oC to go with it, my legs are raw, Horse fly bites, Nettle Stings, Cuts, Grazes and Scratches, but the weather and views made it a worth while day out in Derbados!

I've been at work all day in a 40C room wearing overals wellys gloves and a dust mask, and by the time i finished work the sun had gone :shout:

It's a good job noone knows how old i am or i would get slated for drinking gin :p

Ha ha the '93' in your user name gives it away abit :lol:

goddamit! you wouldnt think i havea B in maths and a B in biology at a level would you..

Most reactions

Back