Anaglyphs

chrisbassist

Fish Addict
Reaction score
don't know if you know what an anaglyph is, but it's one of those 3d pictures which uses a red and blue filter over each eye, so you wear the glasses for them (they're using the technique a lot in modern 3d films)

well I've been experimenting with them... It requires taking 2 photos, slightly offset (normally by the distance separating your eyes). you then combine the images in a clever way, align them properly, and crop off the excess...

anyway...

3D Fishtank by Chris Blizzard, on Flickr

3D kitchen by Chris Blizzard, on Flickr

3D Garden Tap by Chris Blizzard, on Flickr

and possibly my fave so far....

Flowers by Chris Blizzard, on Flickr

oh, you'll need the 3d glasses to see them properly btw... I got some by going into a blockbusters and just asking for them, no charge, and I got 4 pairs, even if they do say "Jonas Brothers" on the side...

I wasn't sure about putting up the one of the tank, since it really needs a clean, but oh well...

I take it no one has any 3d glasses.

Ok, I suppose that's one reason not to do anaglyphs...

If someone can give me a suggestion of something new to try then I'll give it a go.

Looking for something to do with Photoshop then go here http://gamerenders.com/forum/

Big community of digital artists learning and experimenting.

I take it no one has any 3d glasses.

Ok, I suppose that's one reason not to do anaglyphs...

If someone can give me a suggestion of something new to try then I'll give it a go.
just used my 3d glasses out of on of my 3d films,looks good :good:

Looking for something to do with Photoshop then go here http://gamerenders.com/forum/

Big community of digital artists learning and experimenting.
Thanks but no thanks. It's more about the photography. I like experimenting with the camera. I'm the best photoshopper in my camera club because I got to Photoshop before I got to a camera, but I've moved on. Well, to an extent, I'm starting to being it into my workflow a little more now. Trying a mix between the whole matte painting thing and portraits...

Good to know someone has looked, cheers.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back