saltynay Patron Joined Apr 20, 2008 Messages 2,514 Reaction score 2 Points 0 Location Singapore Jun 10, 2009 #16 I am 45 minutes from you but I can save you 4 weeks on cycling so your call. I am the other side of chelmsford.
I am 45 minutes from you but I can save you 4 weeks on cycling so your call. I am the other side of chelmsford.
Infidel_Uk Fish Crazy Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 295 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Essex Dood ! Jun 10, 2009 #17 saltynay said: I am 45 minutes from you but I can save you 4 weeks on cycling so your call. I am the other side of chelmsford. Click to expand... as long as i get to use these ###### kits, lol they cost enough , and have left me skint, being on the dole is no help, id be happy to let you speed things up , as long as im left with clear instructions ? how would you like to proceed ?
saltynay said: I am 45 minutes from you but I can save you 4 weeks on cycling so your call. I am the other side of chelmsford. Click to expand... as long as i get to use these ###### kits, lol they cost enough , and have left me skint, being on the dole is no help, id be happy to let you speed things up , as long as im left with clear instructions ? how would you like to proceed ?
saltynay Patron Joined Apr 20, 2008 Messages 2,514 Reaction score 2 Points 0 Location Singapore Jun 10, 2009 #18 Send me a pm and we can discuss further. You do realise that having fish is a black hole for money?
Infidel_Uk Fish Crazy Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 295 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Essex Dood ! Jun 10, 2009 #19 saltynay said: Send me a pm and we can discuss further. You do realise that having fish is a black hole for money? Click to expand... will do , after my dinner ! and yup i know fish can be expensive
saltynay said: Send me a pm and we can discuss further. You do realise that having fish is a black hole for money? Click to expand... will do , after my dinner ! and yup i know fish can be expensive