Jazzzz
Fish Addict
I just did my weekly water change and tank clean and found 3 female platy fry
I saw one a few days ago but presumed her eaten
Luckily this morning i bought a breeding floaty thing in preparation for the other females babies so i would be able to grab a few.
deffo females all three are clear but the mum was a coral blue but as the fertilising happened at the fish shop dads colour is unknown.
1 has black fin edging
I saw one a few days ago but presumed her eaten
Luckily this morning i bought a breeding floaty thing in preparation for the other females babies so i would be able to grab a few.
deffo females all three are clear but the mum was a coral blue but as the fertilising happened at the fish shop dads colour is unknown.
1 has black fin edging








