Amano Shrimp

kevinthecow

Fishaholic
Joined
Sep 10, 2008
Messages
657
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Well, my Amano shrimps have died two or one month ago. :P I think its time to get new ones. Should I add them to my 5g tank with one fry, or my 29g tank with two ADFs and Three Weather Loaches? (Those are the fish that stay near the bottom alot.)

Im planning to take all the fake plants, or any plants and move them all to my 5g tank. I was going to start putting more diff ornaments instead of plants into the 29g tank. (A pagoda, thats what I'm aiming for. I already got a bridge, some kinda castle ruins and a bunch of rocks with plants branching off them. )
 
They should be happy in the 5g with the fry at least they will have their own space and not get bugged by the loaches they should also come out and be more active with no others in the tank :)

if you have proper plants in the 5g dont add plant food without checking that it wont kill your shrimp cos even though it doesn't mention copper in the ingredients a lot of plant foods still kill shrimp

Thanks Sarah xxx
 
lulz, one amano shrimp = a bag of No name brand potato chips. (1 dollar.)

ROFL!

Ne ways, in that 5g, i was planning some diff fish. (Prolly a school of tetras. :P Or just one Lionhead. :))
 

Most reactions

Back
Top