Am I The Only One

Amunet

Fish Aficionado
Joined
Jan 23, 2007
Messages
3,612
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
South Carolina
Just curious to know if there are others that get a weird satisfaction seeing gunk get sucked up in the siphon when cleaning your tanks.
I dunno what it is, but I just love seeing the gunk (dead leaves, stuff I may have missed, dirty stuff in the gravel, etc etc) get sucked up the hose. Not so much the fine mulmy stuff from the gravel... but it's the big clumps that I like seeing.... weird I know... not even sure why I like seeing it
:blink:

If ya got something else that you take some kind of weird satisfaction in, then pls share! heh It's always nice to know you're not the only one with a weird something.
 
Agreed, its nice to see it coming out of the tank ;)
 
Just curious to know if there are others that get a weird satisfaction seeing gunk get sucked up in the siphon when cleaning your tanks.
I dunno what it is, but I just love seeing the gunk (dead leaves, stuff I may have missed, dirty stuff in the gravel, etc etc) get sucked up the hose. Not so much the fine mulmy stuff from the gravel... but it's the big clumps that I like seeing.... weird I know... not even sure why I like seeing it
:blink:

If ya got something else that you take some kind of weird satisfaction in, then pls share! heh It's always nice to know you're not the only one with a weird something.

Yea... I get a weird satisfaction when the bull gets the better of the Matador and chucks him in the air etc. etc.
 
Agreed, its nice to see it coming out of the tank ;)


Lol it's not really about getting the tank clean. Just more of a " Ooooo that was a really big chunk o' somethin!"... I dunno.. it's just strange heh :blink:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top