B BigC Fish Maniac Joined Mar 4, 2005 Messages 8,294 Reaction score 10 Points 0 Apr 3, 2009 #1 Anyone got a link to a stockist selling sheets of filter material suitable for fish tank use. Regards C
Anyone got a link to a stockist selling sheets of filter material suitable for fish tank use. Regards C
fatheadminnow Fish Aficionado Joined Jan 14, 2009 Messages 4,815 Reaction score 14 Points 38 Location US Apr 3, 2009 #2 Hey BigC, when I read this I immediately thought of those industrial pads that floor scrubbers use. Here is one. Here is another one. Scroll down until you see White Floor Polishing Pad. -FHM
Hey BigC, when I read this I immediately thought of those industrial pads that floor scrubbers use. Here is one. Here is another one. Scroll down until you see White Floor Polishing Pad. -FHM
rabbut I don't bite, all that often... Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 5,923 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Location Leeds, United Kingdom Apr 3, 2009 #3 Ebay is your best bet mate. Some sellers offer both dirt cheap, as it's intended to be used for Koi ponds
Ebay is your best bet mate. Some sellers offer both dirt cheap, as it's intended to be used for Koi ponds