Alpha

Paradise3

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
Alpha is my lovely little corn snake... Well, my 5ft corn snake.
Now, he is pretty photogenic when he knows there's food about... I got him out earlier for a bit while his dinner was defrosting and lets just say, for a 5ft corn snake he is definitely active enough. These photo's were taken just after I' put him back in so I could check his dinner and put it in for him. I wasn't going to post a picture of him actually eating since this is a family friendly forum and what he eats isn't to everyone liking.
AlphaStalk.jpg

AlphaTongue.jpg

I know they aren't the best but I'll get better ones in the next few days when he's digested his food properly.

Beautiful snake! I can hardly wait till mine reaches that size. Do you know what year he was born? How long have you had him?

Well he's about 7 or 8 years old so he was born around about 2004-2005.
I myself haven't had him all his life but it was my uncle who owned him before me so I've known him all his life, he was brought down to mine last week as my uncle is moving and can't take both Alpha and his other corn, Red.

Some updated pictures of the big guy.
Alpha2.jpg

Alpha.jpg

Taking a quick rest.
AlphaHouse.jpg

And one of his full viv, ignore the water bowl. The only reason he has that is because it's a temporary replacement since my uncle accidently dropped the other one.
AlphaViv.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back