Almost there (tadpoles)

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°

Lemon

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
So after a few weeks my tadpoles have started showing leg growth. And today when I went to feed them the largest one had all four legs! S/he has a tail still but itā€™s all so exciting to see how they change
image.jpg
image.jpg
I couldnā€™t get a picture of the other two but here are the ones that werenā€™t hiding

The last time I saw tadpoles with legs was back in the early 70s. No frogs left here now thanks to herbicide spraying and land clearing for housing.

So after a few weeks my tadpoles have started showing leg growth. And today when I went to feed them the largest one had all four legs! S/he has a tail still but itā€™s all so exciting to see how they changeView attachment 161422View attachment 161423 I couldnā€™t get a picture of the other two but here are the ones that werenā€™t hiding
That's great to hear @Lemon!! How long does it take for them to turn into frogs?

Thats not long at all! Super cool!
Feels like forever though when youā€™re watching them every day lol. I was able to give most of them away to friends . But I kept four because I am technically able to fit three more toads into my terrarium and I need a back up just in case šŸ˜…

Feels like forever though when youā€™re watching them every day lol. I was able to give most of them away to friends . But I kept four because I am technically able to fit three more toads into my terrarium and I need a back up just in case šŸ˜…
Peacock gudgeons take 4-5 MONTHS... So, forever is a relative term šŸ˜‰šŸ˜…

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back