Almost done updating

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

emeraldking

Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Well, I''m so glad that I'm almost done updating my website regarding livebearers. With all things going on healthwise and other stuff, I hardly had the time to do some updating. Before I went to the hospital I've made a lot of photos of several livebearers and specifically those that are kept outdoors. A part of them are used on my website. It's not the most modern version of a website but it's mine. It's informative and shows me as an aquarist. Not just within th field of keeping and breeding but also about my other vivaristic activities and my article writing. And it's not a commercial website. The thing about commercial sites is that the real aquarist is not to be seen in my opinion. My website's core is the passion for aquaristics and a special focus on livebearers. And to those who just know the commercial known ones, gets the opportunity to get acquainted to rare livebearers (both fancy and wild). And on my website you'll be able to read that I will comment on a series of generalizations regarding livebearers that should be banned in my opinion. For a lot of those generalizations ain't correct. The website is not too technical text wise to make it more accessible to all people who may be interested. I'm more technical in my own written articles. But those are meant for paying members in Holland and Germany (of couse these articles are accessible to people from other countries as well but for those magazines should be paid for).

Have a great weekend,
"S"

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back