Alian On Earth

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Joined
Jun 7, 2008
Messages
8,209
Reaction score
5
Points
38
Location
South Africa
No ways!!.... Where have I been???.... I feel like an alian on my own planet....You young 'unes are losing us old fossils with all the abbreviations, which I don't even know enough about to quote a coupla examples, but it remains confusing...and I deduct that ye all know what you're talking about.

Maybe we should start a reference page which I can consult when I come accross a "sw" and work out that this has to be "salt water" and a "fw"/ "lfs" etc. etc.... More examples to help us understand????
 
:yahoo: :yahoo: welcome to our alien world......can I abduct you and examine you?
 
I'll be the judge of that with the results of my examination.....
 
Hey Lud.
If its any concellation, I too have to ask the kids for meanings.
I hope quaver examines you correctly as I dont like what it says in her sig. LOL
Regards
BigC
 
Hey Lud.
If its any concellation, I too have to ask the kids for meanings.
I hope quaver examines you correctly as I dont like what it says in her sig. LOL
Regards
BigC

Oooooo now hes worried :lol:
 
Hey Lud.
If its any concellation, I too have to ask the kids for meanings.
I hope quaver examines you correctly as I dont like what it says in her sig. LOL
Regards
BigC

I noticed.... but I'm adventurous and willing to brave it.
 
as my dad always said (snaps latex gloves on hand) "It only hurts if you do it wrong"
 
as my dad always said (snaps latex gloves on hand) "It only hurts if you do it wrong"
What are the odds like
 

Most reactions

Back
Top