luckbox33
New Member
Hello. I'm new here and realitivly new with aquatic pets. Ive been successfull with my tank for the last 7 months up untill yesterday. I have had a hair algae problem thats been maintainable for the most part but was getting a little out of controll. I decideed to try and fix the problem with Algaefix, after all it says its safe for live plants and fish. LOL not so much I miss read the instructions
and accidently added enough for a 150 gallon tank (mine Is 29 gallons) Thinking it was safe for fish and plants didnt think much about it, Except oops. Well the next day after work not so happy I had lost 7 narrow wedge rabossas, 2 tiger barbs and all my other fish look sick. I immediately did a 50% water change and added some stress coat. I am at a loss as if there is anything else I can do or if my remaining fish have to tuff it out and hope for the best. I still have 5 angel fish, 3 barbs, and 4 rabossas. I dont care so much if the plants all die just as long as my fish dont. Thank you for any advice its much appriciated.....
and accidently added enough for a 150 gallon tank (mine Is 29 gallons) Thinking it was safe for fish and plants didnt think much about it, Except oops. Well the next day after work not so happy I had lost 7 narrow wedge rabossas, 2 tiger barbs and all my other fish look sick. I immediately did a 50% water change and added some stress coat. I am at a loss as if there is anything else I can do or if my remaining fish have to tuff it out and hope for the best. I still have 5 angel fish, 3 barbs, and 4 rabossas. I dont care so much if the plants all die just as long as my fish dont. Thank you for any advice its much appriciated.....

) The tank looks great and the fish seem to be struggling lessThank you for the advice I have no barbs left 1 narrow wedge rabossa and managed to keep all my angle fish 1 koi, 1 ruby, 1 gold and two black and wite stripped ones on the brighter side I will be able to get some fish Ive been waiting to get. Some male odessa barbs, a golden nugget pleco and a new school. I will wait though till my tank is more established. Thanks Again.






