algae problem...

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

curlyred

Reaction score
hello everyone, iv had my 30 gallon tank up and running for a while now and hace had no problems so far. Literally overnight a wall of algae has appeared on the back wall of my tank, and im not sue why,i changed part of the water two days ago, does anyone know whats caused it? thanks!

if your tank is near a window and getting some sunlight then that could be the cause or if you have algae eaters then they are not keeping up.....do some wall scrubbing everytime you change water......

I agree if you have the tank in direct sun light it would cause algae problems, you could invest in some algae eaters if you don't have any, but just get a glass cleaner magnet and scrub it away, you don't over feed by any chance do you.

If you have algae eaters, they are slacking :D
Just get some algae eaters depending on the other fish you have in there, like otos are a pretty small algae eater.

the tank is not in direct sunlight, so il have to keep scrubbing until i gat some algae eaters! thanks :D

curlyred said:
the tank is not in direct sunlight, so il have to keep scrubbing until i gat some algae eaters! thanks :D
Well, you'll get your work out :p ;)

Most reactions

Back