This is a massive noob question but I after about 5 years I still haven't found a great way of doing this...
What's the concensus on the best way to clean the front of your tank, partcularly on the dangerous substrate line where algae usually forms? Whenever I clean the substarte line I catch a bit of sand and then scratch my tank... really annoying. There must be a better way of doing it!
I've tried the magnet type ... scratches.
Sponges - alwways catch sand and scratch!
Even the stanley knife blade / credit card run the risk....
Let me know what your methods are and save another tank from significant scratching!
Thanks.
What's the concensus on the best way to clean the front of your tank, partcularly on the dangerous substrate line where algae usually forms? Whenever I clean the substarte line I catch a bit of sand and then scratch my tank... really annoying. There must be a better way of doing it!
I've tried the magnet type ... scratches.
Sponges - alwways catch sand and scratch!
Even the stanley knife blade / credit card run the risk....
Let me know what your methods are and save another tank from significant scratching!
Thanks.







