rdd1952 Swim with the Fishes Retired Moderator ⚒️ Joined Jan 18, 2005 Messages 9,757 Reaction score 2 Points 38 Location Mt. Holly, NC May 21, 2008 #1 We will be going to Albuquerque the first week of June so I have been looking to see what is there to do (besides play golf) and I saw that they have an aquarium. I was just wondering if anyone had been to it and what their thoughts were.
We will be going to Albuquerque the first week of June so I have been looking to see what is there to do (besides play golf) and I saw that they have an aquarium. I was just wondering if anyone had been to it and what their thoughts were.
A aqxea2500 New Member Joined Apr 22, 2008 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Points 0 May 21, 2008 #2 Its a really nice aquarium. I live 4 hours from albuquerque and Ive been there twice this year, you should also check out the zoo.
Its a really nice aquarium. I live 4 hours from albuquerque and Ive been there twice this year, you should also check out the zoo.