Albino Corys

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Kryten

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I have a tank with 4 platies (more to follow as I just love them) and 15 neon tetras. The tank has been cycled for 4 weeks now, and I am thinking of adding four albino corys (also adding a male siamese fighter at the same time). Are all of these fish compatable with corys as I have no bottom feeders currently and love the little corys :wub:

yup! the corys will do fine, glad to see you having a group of them some people tend to go for singles or pairs but they will do great the more thier are of thier own species. How big is the tank.

Just something wacky about my cousins cory. She bought just one and put it in with some gold fish. Well the cory swims around with the gold fish all buddy buddy like. The gold fish are about the same size as the cory, it's kinda cute.

Gabe

:crazy: one is tropical one is cold water! wrong mix! :crazy: I know corys are a bit hardy but even this catfish person would not mix cold and tropical fish together! and never buy jsut a single cory! they will do much better in groups. :p

Most reactions

Back