Dorkhedeos Boss Major Joined Dec 1, 2003 Messages 2,896 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location San Francisco/San Jose, CA Aug 6, 2005 #1 i have some airstones that were from 1994. can i still use these? will they fall apart?
M Mordinbar Fish Fanatic Joined Jul 10, 2005 Messages 85 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Minneapolis MN Aug 6, 2005 #2 I would just try them in a cup of water or something, and see what happens. I had an airstone from last year that had been dry abt 8 mo. Put it in and it disentigrated. So who knows, maybe it was just that one, but my guess is they will just fall apart, unless they are brand new. -Mord
I would just try them in a cup of water or something, and see what happens. I had an airstone from last year that had been dry abt 8 mo. Put it in and it disentigrated. So who knows, maybe it was just that one, but my guess is they will just fall apart, unless they are brand new. -Mord
Dorkhedeos Boss Major Joined Dec 1, 2003 Messages 2,896 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location San Francisco/San Jose, CA Aug 6, 2005 #3 yeah, they are still new, i was thinking about saving them, cause they might be an antique someday but one of the stones is missing. alright, thanks
yeah, they are still new, i was thinking about saving them, cause they might be an antique someday but one of the stones is missing. alright, thanks