Ahhhh, I sucked up my molly!

NinjaSmurf

Devils Advocate
Reaction score
I'm syphoning water out of my tank and the water stopped coming, so I thought it was clogged and pulled the tube out, and my balloon molly fell out! Now her lips and part of her face are blood red, and I have no idea what to do. Should I just add some melafix and hope for the best?

NinjaSmurf said:
I'm syphoning water out of my tank and the water stopped coming, so I thought it was clogged and pulled the tube out, and my balloon molly fell out! Now her lips and part of her face are blood red, and I have no idea what to do. Should I just add some melafix and hope for the best?
how did it end up there??? :eek: :eek:

Its burst blood vessels like when you do the same thing on your arm, it hopefully will go away

The end of the tube doesn't have a cover, it sucks the gravel up part way and then lets it drop down, taking all the junk into the bucket. I don't know why she didn't swim away from the suction... Okay, so it could just go away? Good, I hope it does soon, she looks too weird.

poor molly hope she gets better soon!

i would pop some stress coat in there, if you can just incase shes feeling a bit stressed by the whole ordeal!

I've sucked a couple of neons up a few times now - Never had any adverse affects.

I'm sure they enjoyed the ride - Maybe it was the same one going for another trip

Most reactions

Back