PunchDrunkLove New Member Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 14 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Dagenham, East London, England. Feb 26, 2009 #1 I'd like to hear what people think of African Butterfly Fish, I'm considering get one or two. I don't know much about their temprament but I know that I can't have anything that would fit in their mouths. What do you think?
I'd like to hear what people think of African Butterfly Fish, I'm considering get one or two. I don't know much about their temprament but I know that I can't have anything that would fit in their mouths. What do you think?
veil92 Fishaholic Joined Feb 24, 2008 Messages 435 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Florida, USA Feb 26, 2009 #2 Hope this helps. Google Source
PunchDrunkLove New Member Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 14 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Dagenham, East London, England. Feb 26, 2009 #3 According to that article my tank is ideal for them cheers for the link.