Advice on Stock

LOL...even the ones in the GIF of your sig?
Kissing gourami are the exception! And maybe honey gourami. Well... Maybe it's just pearl gourami that freak me out. But can you blame me?

And... A little update, every time I tell my dad that the tank is overstocked he just says "no it isn't" or about how I'll end up with no fish left. So I suppose that 63% overstocked is just how I'm staying until I can get more tanks and distribute my stock amongst them. Lol.

Yes, I blame you, I love my pearls, lol....

Did you show Dad your AqAdvisor results?...may not do any good anyway, you know him better than me ;)

Yes, I blame you, I love my pearls, lol....

Did you show Dad your AqAdvisor results?...may not do any good anyway, you know him better than me ;)
Were you not so far away, I'd happily let you take them off my hands!

And... I've shown him the image I sent here, not the full results... I'll take a few screenshots and show him. Doubt it'll do much good, he's quite set in his ways.

Were you not so far away, I'd happily let you take them off my hands!

And... I've shown him the image I sent here, not the full results... I'll take a few screenshots and show him. Doubt it'll do much good, he's quite set in his ways.
I'd certainly take them, they're my fave gourami.

I hear ya about your Dad...mine was the same way

I can't get it to show the proper amount that my tank holds... It's 170L but won't let me change it from 220.7L. But all the dimensions are right, so... Not sure.
The dimensions in the image equal 221 litres, that's why it won't let you change the volume. Those dimensions are almost identical to my tank (mine is 107 cm long instead of 109) but I always call mine 180 litres as that's the amount of water I measured in when I got the tank.
To get a more accurate volume, instead of entering the height of the tank, enter the depth of the water from the top of the substrate to the surface of the water.

Hello,
Id I may say so, your tank is way too crowded :(

Male Guppies together is ok, but they have nothing to do with fishes living in soft water.

Clown loach gonna grow way too large for 160 lliters. Same for Plecos ; are they male or female ?

There are too many different tetras.

Angel fish is a schooling fish that need to live in small group of 5 to do best.

Schooling Corydoras should be at least 8.

What about pH KH GH NO2 NO3 ? Filter ?

The dimensions in the image equal 221 litres, that's why it won't let you change the volume. Those dimensions are almost identical to my tank (mine is 107 cm long instead of 109) but I always call mine 180 litres as that's the amount of water I measured in when I got the tank.
To get a more accurate volume, instead of entering the height of the tank, enter the depth of the water from the top of the substrate to the surface of the water.
Aah, alright! Thank you!

Hello,
Id I may say so, your tank is way too crowded :(

Male Guppies together is ok, but they have nothing to do with fishes living in soft water.

Clown loach gonna grow way too large for 160 lliters. Same for Plecos ; are they male or female ?

There are too many different tetras.

Angel fish is a schooling fish that need to live in small group of 5 to do best.

Schooling Corydoras should be at least 8.

What about pH KH GH NO2 NO3 ? Filter ?
The clown loach died last month haha. Sorry.
Not sure what sex either of the plecos are.
The angelfish is dead, too. Never getting those again. Didn't like the experience one bit.
I currently have six corydoras now - three bronze corys and three albino bronzes. Hoping to get black venezuelan corys in the future when I've gotten my stock under control.
Have been trying to explain to my dad that I need to rehome the tetras but he won't listen at all and insists that I don't need to.

pH is around 7-8, no idea for the hardness or nitrate (nitrate test completely just didn't work)
Nitrite is always around 0.00ppm - 0.25ppm, ammonia is 0.00ppm.
Filter is an aquamanta EFX 400.

Thank you for the tips!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back