Adding Salt

lee250

New Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have a 25 gallon tan with 1 black ghost, 4 fancy guppies, 5 dwarf neon rainbowfish, 4 zebra danios, 2 chinese algea eaters, 1 coolie loach, 1 platy, 3 mollies. Can I add aquarium salt to the water? I'm worried because the black ghost is a scaless fish. If I can add salt how much?
 
I have a 25 gallon tan with 1 black ghost, 4 fancy guppies, 5 dwarf neon rainbowfish, 4 zebra danios, 2 chinese algea eaters, 1 coolie loach, 1 platy, 3 mollies. Can I add aquarium salt to the water? I'm worried because the black ghost is a scaless fish. If I can add salt how much?


why do u want to add salt. there is no need to add salt at all
 
Your fish are all freshwater. You have no need whatsoever for salt. Why were you thinking of adding it?

Also, Black Ghost knife fish get very large. WAY Too big for a 25 gallon.Please see this thread <a href="http://www.fishforums.net/content/Oddballs...ck-Ghost-Knife/" target="_blank">http://www.fishforums.net/content/Oddballs...ck-Ghost-Knife/</a>

Notice this sentence
A tank size of 80 Gallons is sufficient.

You need to rehome the Black Ghost knife, and get at least a couple more danios. They like to be in bigger groups than that. Same with the Khulie loaches.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top