Active Carbon

mario chainsaw

New Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Points
0
is this just used to give clearer water ?
if not what are the beneficial properties of using this ?
 
is this just used to give clearer water ?
if not what are the beneficial properties of using this ?



It can be used to take out pollutants and discoloration in the water. I don't use it, I honestly forgot to change it monthly and I have been told it can cause HITH with Cichlids.
 
is this just used to give clearer water ?
if not what are the beneficial properties of using this ?



It can be used to take out pollutants and discoloration in the water. I don't use it, I honestly forgot to change it monthly and I have been told it can cause HITH with Cichlids.
I don't use it either, for the same reasons DL mentioned.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top