About Cheesin Time!

7 gals :)
here -
IMG_0872.jpg

and 4 boys
IMG_0873.jpg

You're having a baby boom at your place :lol: Are you keeping all of them?

wow, have you got enough room for all of those little babies :hyper:

Im selling a good fair few lol im keeping the 2 first borns,Jas and Scooby
IMG_0866.jpg

may keep a black female and silver male and a brown male...
ooh i dunno but at least 12 are up for grabs soon im heading the cronwall way soon if your interested netty ;)

Ooooo let me know when you're coming down Chrissy.....would be great to meet up but wont have room for mousies.....just got a corn snake :lol: :lol: :lol: but I think he would like some :crazy:

Ooooo let me know when you're coming down Chrissy.....would be great to meet up but wont have room for mousies.....just got a corn snake :lol: :lol: :lol: but I think he would like some :crazy:
ewww what ya get one of thos sily things for?
lol were down in december ish

:lol: :lol: Got two more now!!!

Will be great to meet up in December. Will you have little pup pup with you???

good good thats what i like 2 hear ,well in that case congtratulations on ur babies :):)

good good thats what i like 2 hear ,well in that case congtratulations on ur babies :) :)
any of these little pinks that arent homed stay with me :)
you all have lot of fish tanks...
i have mice cages :)
and soon a mouse room.. the BF doesnt know it yet but there slowly migrating into the spare room ;)

good good thats what i like 2 hear ,well in that case congtratulations on ur babies :) :)
and soon a mouse room.. the BF doesnt know it yet but there slowly migrating into the spare room ;)

i have alot of cages 2 hun i think at the last count was 10 including 2 bird avairies and 2 parrot cages plus many other my g/f breeds rats lol so i know how u feel but they are so so cute :):):)

i have alot of cages 2 hun i think at the last count was 10 including 2 bird avairies and 2 parrot cages plus many other my g/f breeds rats lol so i know how u feel but they are so so cute :) :) :)

haha where do you get cages?
all the ones ive found cost a BOMB!
ooh your not far from us!
we have 6 cats 3 mice cages soom too be 4 then theres tanks just incase any one needs seperating...

only 2 fish tanks now not long ago i had looooooads!
if you want any mice im getting a few texel mice (curly long haired mice <3)

:)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back