Aaron's 216l Planted Journal!

you say you got the tank from clearseal?

did you have it made? i am looking for a tank this size

It is a standard size. Here is a list of the sizes:
http://www.onlineaquariumstore.com/acatalo..._Aquariums.html

It would of come to £100+ with P+P, but Maidenhead can do a price match so they are ordering me one and i only pay £60 :D

They do custom made tanks *i think* but if you do need a custom made tank then i would reccomend aquariums ltd.

i think i am going to go with 2 ADA Malaya. the price for one bag & postage comes to £43 (TGM) then adding 2 x 5L JBL's is another £30 so it still comes to £70 :rolleys:

2 bags of ADA is £68 because i get free postage.

angelfish
botia striata
pitbul plecs
large tetra or rasbora specie (4"+)

plants

microsorum
mosses
crypts
rotala sp
HC
Blyxa
eleocharis parvulla/ acicularis

That is what i have in mind.

Thanks Aaron,
Tom, i'll PM you as it is from another forum :rolleyes:

I got the stand today, and also 2 more 5L bags of JBL aquabasis which is what i used in my last scape. So that is a total of 28L!

Thanks.

got the message thanks aaron

im getting my 240l tank soon so will be keeping a close eye on what you are doing!

i mainly want wood and mosses and crypts which is see is similar to yours

good luck!

I'm looking foward to seeing it as well.
Not sure what type of moss you want but my female angelfish developed a taste for my christmas moss. I find new pieces floating all over and stuck in the filter ever day. :lol:

I'm looking foward to seeing it as well.
Not sure what type of moss you want but my female angelfish developed a taste for my christmas moss. I find new pieces floating all over and stuck in the filter ever day. :lol:

lol, thanks for the tip!

Thanks FHM

nice list of stock aaron, when do you expect to start planting?

about 3wks i think.

my scales for weighing the powders
DSCF0012-1.jpg

powders, i also got a free, large pippette which would be useful for spot dosing if need be.
DSCF0014.jpg

DSCF0015-1.jpg

substrate
DSCF0017-2.jpg

DSCF0018-1.jpg

and a pump for doing water changes which fits my hosepipe nicely :)
DSCF0013-2.jpg

looks good, is it the tpn+ recipe that you gave me your making?

i dunno wether to do it, i will see how my tank goes first to see if i am any good at keeping plants

good luck

Cool pics.
It's good stuff from Fluidsensor isn't it :D I bought the KNO3 powder and measuring spoons. I think my family thought I was weird for getting excited.

Most reactions

Back