A Taste Of Georgia

downsouth

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Aug 6, 2005
Messages
129
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Sumner, WA
Another trip out with the camera......
 

Attachments

  • Cemetery.webp
    Cemetery.webp
    54.2 KB · Views: 159
  • Cactus.webp
    Cactus.webp
    57.9 KB · Views: 184
  • Gator2.webp
    Gator2.webp
    12.2 KB · Views: 166
  • Bridge.webp
    Bridge.webp
    46.3 KB · Views: 195
  • Flower.webp
    Flower.webp
    53 KB · Views: 167
  • Sign.webp
    Sign.webp
    79.1 KB · Views: 239
  • Hog_Tracks.webp
    Hog_Tracks.webp
    54.1 KB · Views: 170
  • Fence.webp
    Fence.webp
    43.3 KB · Views: 150
  • Berry.webp
    Berry.webp
    24.7 KB · Views: 170
The first and 4th pics remind me of GTA: San Andreas. The first one of that graveyard where you do some of the mission, and the 4th one is like the bridge near Grove St.

Neal
 
The first and 4th pics remind me of GTA: San Andreas. The first one of that graveyard where you do some of the mission, and the 4th one is like the bridge near Grove St.

Neal


Uhh, OK. I'll take your word for it. :sly:
 
Love the pics... where in georgia are you? i take it south becuase of the catus and the gator, but its only a guess.
 
Great pics! Yeah, where in GA did you take those pics? I grew up in Savannah and have lived in the Atlanta area. I miss Savannah!!!
 
It's Columbus, GA which is in the west central part of the state right on the border of Alabama. (right on the Chattahoochee River). I am in the Army stationed here at Ft. Benning.
 
It's Columbus, GA which is in the west central part of the state right on the border of Alabama. (right on the Chattahoochee River). I am in the Army stationed here at Ft. Benning.


I know where that's at. I knew some people out that way a long time ago. lol
 
oh wow didnt think the gators would be up that far, but who knows...

Here is another pic my friend took from a helicopter in the same area last summer. This one is a little bigger than the one I got a picture of.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0392.webp
    IMG_0392.webp
    92.8 KB · Views: 129
omg I'd be terrified to live anywhere that had alligators, since I have a non-worldlywise dog and a small child. I don't know how people there cope. I get all motherly-worried when a wasp goes near him :lol:
 
omg I'd be terrified to live anywhere that had alligators, since I have a non-worldlywise dog and a small child. I don't know how people there cope. I get all motherly-worried when a wasp goes near him :lol:

they don't live near rivers :P gators are only a "chronic" problem in the Florida peninsula, which is rather swampy and has canals frickin' everywhere.
 
omg I'd be terrified to live anywhere that had alligators, since I have a non-worldlywise dog and a small child. I don't know how people there cope. I get all motherly-worried when a wasp goes near him :lol:

they don't live near rivers :P gators are only a "chronic" problem in the Florida peninsula, which is rather swampy and has canals frickin' everywhere.

You are right they are not a problem here. In fact they are not seen that often, you kind of have to go "looking" for them. They live in the backwaters and off shoots of the Chatahoochee River.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top