A Sorry Tale

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Crazy fishes

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Well my hand has been forced fellow fish lovers as the sills have finally got to the stage were at any moment they could give way. It is simple; buy a new tank or sell sell sell and all this a few months after I finally managed to purchase a Kessil A350W!! Interestingly enough I managed to sell the entire content of my tank to a chap who I feel is competent to take care of my little friends. He looked after seahorses for 4 years so he must have adequate knowledge right?? I hope they bring him the joy they have given me. Now I am left with my original 24g D&D and a surplus light fixture (if any one is interested it is a Kessil A350W with goose neck not that this is an ad?!).

Kindest regards

I suspect that a kessil A350 will attract a lot of interest if you're serious about shifting it.

Are you still in Brighton?

yep still in Brighton and very serious about shifting the kessil. Just for clarification it is the wide angle version A350W easily covers a lido 120. I had been growing acropora spp, montipora Spp and Stylophora which had really taken to it. More sad to see the fish go than anything as you get a bond with those little guys; well have fed them every day for 5 years although I am pretty sure that they will take to who every feeds them!! Sad days fellas..... Mobile number 07850 352256 if any interest in the Kessil

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back